Sunday, March 30, 2008

March 22-23

Sky & Limbus



Due to the Easter weekend holiday, many of our LS members were missing, so there were no notable accomplishments for this section of Dreams.


Dynamis - Xarcabard


Two words: Bad run. As a co-leader, I'm still "feeling the ropes" on this zone. Other zones are easier with 21-24 members because of SE's zone setup. Xarcabard is extremely difficult for a low-man setup because of the following factors:


1) There are stones AND eyes
2) Demons are harder to kill than orcs, yags, quadavs, and gobs
3) The NMs pop in 3s, and are hard to hold them.


Our first Xarcabard run in the prior week, Cherron sac pulled every stage which made things very easy for us. But this week he was missing and, well, I didn't pick up on it quite as fast. I tried to see if instead of sac-pulling, we could get our tanks to kite 2 NMs around while we finished off 1, but that proved quite ugly. I think I must have killed everyone more than 8 times this run, but it was quite a learning experience.


1 BST AF2 droped for Jefa. Congratulations!

No comments: