Member Feedback
Wargod wrote:
"First of all i would like to say a BIG thank you to Dreams for all the sky gear I have gotten! It's very exciting seeing that NIN in an Osode and Byakko's haidate, now pretty much a dream come true. I also want to say I really enjoy running with you guys. The lack of drama and selfishness has been refreshing and makes every sky run an enjoyable time. Thank you all so much for the friendship you have shown me.
Next on the list I would like to add some more sky items to my wish list. Most of these items I know I will be way down the que for, but like i said when I first applied, I'm here for the long haul so w/e it takes I'm willing to put in the time."
- Awwww shux -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment