Monday, February 4, 2008

February 2-3, 2008

What an amazing weekend for drops/wins for our Dreams members. These are the moments which make me very proud to be one of your leaders.

Sky
We obtained the following notable drops (excl the free-lot items):
A. Hands - Dor (our first since we began in October 1, 2007)
A. Hands - Dalbenkrieg (our second!)
D. Log - Treasury

Dynamis Windurst REVENGE
We won the zone with a 21 member count, and had 30 minutes of extra farm time. 3 AF2, 75 single coins, and one 100 coin dropped that night:

NIN - Eiteen
BST - Chaoshao
WAR - Roscovious

Since Dreams started Dynamis in January, we've won 4/5 zones (lost to Windy once), with an average of 22 members per run. The bank balance is now in black at about 1.6M, and I'm happy to say that the shell can sustain its own runs going forward.

Keep up the good work, team.

Limbus: Proto Ultima
Proto Ultima was a good boy and dropped 3 items:

Nashira Body - Dor
Nashira Hands - Labebe
Nashira Feet - Nugotugo

Dor and Nugo are now 4/5 on Nashira and Labebe is now 3/5.

Congratulations to everyone who received items. We're all very happy for you!

1 comment:

Dor said...

Good job! I must admit this is the best dynamis/gods shell I have ever been in, and I mean that with no bias what-so-ever.