Friday, February 8, 2008

February 7, 2008 (Sky Farm)

Another great farming night for Dreams. We got what we wanted.

Despot (Gem of the West)
Diorite ---> Ulli (Autumn Stone)
Zipcana (Gem of the North)

2 LS tried to countercamp us at Despot, but fortunately we won him. Then while Dreams went to farm Diorites, I went to widescan for Zip. I was widescanning against another RNG/DNC from a blue-pearled LS. He popped in the basement and the other RNG was upstairs, so I was the first to track him. Luckily the rest of Dreams showed up in Zip's zone before the other LS could show up and we took him down.

Good job guys!

Looking forward to this Saturday scheduled for 3x Seiryu, 3x Suzaku, and a long awaited Dynamis B. Glacier.

On Saturday, please gather together at Suzaku at 11AM EST so we can begin fighting and getting drops as soon a possible.

No comments: